Service Area – Ascot
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
Ascot is a suburb of Perth, the capital city of Western Australia, covering a narrow strip of land along the southern bank of the Swan River approximately 10 kilometres (6.2 mi) east of Perth’s central business district (CBD). Its local government area is the City of Belmont.
The suburb, which was previously part of Belmont and Redcliffe, was officially established on 7 March 1991, with the boundaries being approved on 22 March 1991. It was named after the Ascot Racecourse, a major horse-racing track located within the suburb’s boundaries managed by the Western Australian Turf Club.
The suburb is a narrow strip of about 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) in length, extending along the Swan River’s southern foreshore from Abernethy Road in Belmont to the City of Belmont’s boundary with the City of Swan at South Guildford.