Service Area – Claremont
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
Claremont is a western suburb of Perth, Western Australia on the north bank of the Swan River.
Claremont is served by the Claremont railway station and Loch Street railway station at regular times, as well as the Showgrounds railway station during special events. Various buses, including the CircleRoute, travel along Stirling Highway and through Claremont’s northern and southern sections. All services are operated by the Public Transport Authority.
Claremont is bounded by Airlie Street to the south; Stirling Highway, Congdon Street and Stirling Road to the west; Alfred Road to the north and Loch Street and Bay Road to the east. A large part of Claremont is residential, although a significant shopping area is located along Stirling Highway, and the Claremont Showgrounds and the eastern half of Lake Claremont are within Claremont’s boundaries.
Claremont has grand homes in the Agett Road and Richardson Avenue areas on the south side of Stirling Highway, while lesser areas include the areas around Ashton Avenue to the north.
At the ABS 2011 census, Claremont had a population of 7,594 people living in 3,797 dwellings, almost half of which were flats or townhouses. The ABS identified property and health as the two main occupations.