Service Area – East Perth
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
East Perth is an inner suburb of Perth, Western Australia, located next to the Perth CBD. Claise Brook and Claisebrook Cove are within the suburb.
The former East Perth railway yard and engine sheds were removed in the 1960s and have been redeveloped into the Railway headquarters – consolidating a very scattered system of offices and sections for the railways.
East Perth serves as the main hub for country and interstate rail services and Road Coach services. Departing from the station are services such as the Prospector, Avonlink, tourist trains, and the most famous train in Australia, the Indian Pacific.
The original East Perth railway station is now called Claisebrook, and while it has the same number of platforms that it did in the 1960s, the original buildings have given way to modern shelters.
It is also the location of the Goongoongup Bridge on the railway to Bunbury for the South Western Railway.