Service Area Ellenbrook
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
Ellenbrook is a northeastern suburb of Perth, Western Australia, about 21 km from Perth's Central business district (CBD), located within the City of Swan. Ellenbrook, and its neighbouring suburbs of The Vines and Aveley, are unusual for Perth in being a significant distance from neighbouring suburbs. Given this relative isolation and the distance from the CBD, Ellenbrook has been designed and developed as a self-sustainable community. At June 2015 the estimated urban population for Ellenbrook and surrounds was 41,681. At the time of the 2011 census there were 16,284 people living in the gazetted suburb. It is envisioned that Ellenbrook will eventually become a satellite city, with a population of 80,000, however a more modest population prediction of 30,000 has been set for c. 2012. In June 2010 Rita Saffioti MLA stated that the population of Ellenbrook and neighbouring areas now stood at œover 25,000. Current City of Swan estimates forecast the population to increase to 37,150 by 2016 and 44,185 by 2021. Population in the City of Swan's nearby Urban Growth Corridor (roughly east of Whiteman Park) is forecast to reach 14,668 in the same period.
Ellenbrook has reasonable transport links and is approximately 17 kilometres (11 mi) from Guildford, 19 kilometres (12 mi) from Midland and 27 kilometres (17 mi) from the CBD (via Beaufort Street and Beechboro Road). Gnangara Road links Ellenbrook with Wangara and the northern suburbs, while West Swan Road and the Reid and Tonkin Highways are nearby. Bus services link Ellenbrook with Morley and Bassendean railway station. A journey to the Perth CBD by public transport takes approximately 60 minutes. As of 2010 Public transport is currently limited in the evenings and weekends but Transperth introduced new services including an hourly evening connection to Bassendean railway station and thus the city.
During the campaign for the 2008 Western Australian election, both major political parties committed to building a rail line. The 15 km long line was expected to cost $850 million and be finished around 2015, with construction starting around 2012. However, in May 2010, the premier Colin Barnett confirmed that his government would not be proceeding with the development.
Ellenbrook and its surrounding area contain a number of primary and secondary schools, both public and private.
Primary schools in the area include:
- Arbor Grove Primary School A state primary school located in Charlotte's Vineyard
- Ellen Stirling Primary School A state primary school located in Coolamon
- Ellenbrook Christian College A private kindergarten to year 12 school located in The Bridges
- Ellenbrook Primary School A state primary school located in Woodlake
- Malvern Springs Primary School A state primary school located in Malvern Springs
- St. Helena's Catholic Primary School A Catholic primary school located in Woodlake
- Swan Valley Anglican Community School A kindergarten to year 12 Anglican school located in nearby Aveley
- Aveley Primary School A state primary school in nearby Aveley
High schools in the area include:
- Ellenbrook Christian College A private school which caters for students from Kindergarten to year 12.
- Ellenbrook Secondary College A state school serving years 7 to 12.
- Holy Cross College A Catholic high school which in 2012 catered for students from Years 8 through 10.
- Swan Valley Anglican Community School An Anglican school located in the neighboring suburb of Aveley, serving students from Kindergarten to year 12.
- Ellenbrook North Secondary School ( planning name)-A new state school for year 7-12 commenced construction in 2017 to commence with year 7 in 2018.
Ellenbrook Community Library, operated by the City of Swan, is colocated within Ellenbrook Secondary College and Performing Arts Centre.