Service Area Fremantle
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
Fremantle is a Western Australian port city located at the mouth of the Swan River, and is situated 14.41 km from the capital Perth. Fremantle was one of the original townships of the Swan River Colony established in 1829.
Fremantle contains the Fremantle railway station, which serves as both the terminus of the Fremantle railway line and a bus station serving the surrounding region. All services are operated by Swan Transit and Transdev WA as part of the Transperth network.
Fremantle is home to University of Notre Dame Australia's main campus, two annexes of the Challenger Institute of Technology (formerly Challenger TAFE), a public high school, John Curtin College of the Arts, and a private high school, CBC Fremantle. Other schools in the suburb are the historic Fremantle Primary School (known until the 1990s as South Terrace Primary) and East Fremantle Primary School.
Fremantle is bounded by the Swan River to the north and north-west, the Indian Ocean to the west, South Street to the south, and the suburbs of East Fremantle and White Gum Valley to the east. The central part of the suburb extends eastwards to include Royal Fremantle Golf Club and a suburban area south of Marmion Street and west of Carrington Street.