Service Area Morley City
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
Morley is a suburb of Perth, Western Australia within the City of Bayswater local government area, situated approximately 10 kilometres (6 mi) northeast of the Perth city centre. It contains the Centro Galleria, Perth's second-largest commercial shopping centre, constructed in 1994. The Morley bus station is near the Centro Galleria. From the late 1950s, Morley (originally known as Morley Park) began to develop as a major shopping and commercial centre.
The name Morley began appearing on maps around the turn of the twentieth century and was adopted when the Morley Park Estate was subdivided for urban development after the First World War. The most likely explanation for its use is that it commemorates Charles William Morley, who is known to have farmed in the area during the 1860s and 1870s.