Service Area – Perth City
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
Three freeways service the suburb – Mitchell Freeway, Kwinana Freeway and Graham Farmer Freeway.
Public transport facilities include three train stations (Perth railway station, McIver railway station, Elizabeth Quay railway station) and two bus stations (Elizabeth Quay Bus Station and Roe Street Bus Station), as well as the East Perth Terminal, servicing intrastate and interstate rail and bus services. The Barrack Street Jetty is the home of Transperth ferry services. Perth is served by four free Central Area Transit (CAT) bus routes and a number of open and high rise public car parks.