Service Area – Yokine City
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
The suburb is served by a number of Transperth bus routes operated by Transdev WA and Swan Transit. The 370 (limited stop) and 970 (Mirrabooka-Perth) covers Flinders Street, while the 384 (Mirrabooka-Perth), 385/386 (Marangaroo-Perth), 387 and 388 (Warwick-Perth) and the 389 (Wanneroo-Perth) cover Wanneroo Road.
Dog Swamp Shopping Centre is a major shopping centre, located in Yokine.
The shopping centre was first opened in 1967. Prior to being taken over by the Westpac Diversified Property Trust, the centre was owned by the Foodland Associated Limited Property Trust. As of September 2007, the shopping centre has a 100% occupancy rate.