Service Area Bassendean
- We have a 2 hour service response
- We offer a replacement guarantee on failure
- We cover service maintenance on new and preowned machines
- Spare parts and toners are locally held
- Our technicians are accredited service engineers
- Locally managed parts to minimise downtime
- Our commitment extends to the life of the machine that we service with locally managed parts so we can get you up and running faster
Bassendean is home to the Western Australian Rail Transport Museum which opened in 1974. The display has a collection of steam and diesel locomotives, most of which have been restored to operating conditions. Also as part of the collection are a number of carriages and other equipment associated including the Zanthus station and a signal box from the Perth city station. The West Australian Model Railway Club is also housed within the complex. The club has as a centre piece a working scale model from the children's series Thomas the Tank Engine, complete with all the characters.
Lou's Hair Design on Old Perth Road in Bassendean is one of the longest established businesses/Hairsalons in the area, opened in 1982 by Lucio Pasquale and now run by his son David Pasquale. Cyril Jackson Senior High School was built in 1962, and was converted into Cyril Jackson Senior Campus in 1990 to provide specialised study for post high school students gaining entrance into university study.