Don’t want to think about the cost of a new photocopier or print solution?
Organisations typically spend between 1 and 3 per cent of their annual revenue on document output. With an honest analysis by experienced photocopier dealers, your business can reduce these costs by 15-40 per cent on your current output.
A print audit can help you determine what type of photocopier solutions you need. Key Imaging Solutions can visit your office and conduct an extensive audit, looking at areas where you may be wasting money unnecessarily.
From this audit, we can determine the best new photocopier or print solution for your needs. This is a free, no-obligation service that requires very little of your own time.
Audits provide answers
Following an audit from Key Imaging Solutions, your business will be able to get answers to the following questions:
- What are the current operating costs?
- When should you look at replacing your current products?
(We’re focused on providing better customer service, so this is not just an excuse to up sell a new photocopier.)
- Would it be more cost-effective to get more machines that are smaller or fewer larger machines?
- Would there be any issues in the changeover? Are there any additional costs to be aware of?
In essence, we explain how and where the photocopier solutions provided can actually save money every time you print. Furthermore, we can also look at how the impact of changing technology is likely to impact your workflow over the life of your new machines.
Features to save you time and money
Unlike many photocopier dealers across Perth, we haven’t lost sight of the fact that printing is for most people, a complex and uninteresting area they’d prefer to ignore.
That’s why we aim to come up with photocopier solutions for your business that simplifies your workflow.
Some of the aspects we can help you with include:
- The right size and speed of unit
- What paper delivery/capacity you really need
- Accessories that may be of use
- What features may be best suited to your company (versus some of the fun features that sound great but may never get used)
- What kind of secure printing options you might need
Before you buy a new photocopier, get a free print audit from Key Imaging Solutions and start saving money every time you print. Organise a consultation today by calling 0412 240 436 or contacting us online today.